We promote partnerships between international volunteers and local conservation and humanitarian organisations. Projects benefit environmental protection agencies and contribute to the development of poorer communities.
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation in centrally located venues around the W/Cape, bush camps and chalet’s in NP’s
- Continental breakfast (or all meals in national parks)
- Project planning and placement through linkages with humanitarian or conservation organisations
- Project implementation, management and supervision. Fulfilment of deliverables to volunteer partner organisations
- Arrival orientation and training
- Support services and co-ordinators from WTSA for duration of stay