Cape to Addo Safaris along with its sister companies Cape Xtreme Adventure Tours and Revel Adventures together form one of the leading Youth and Adventure companies in South Africa with reputable international companies such as STA, Flight Centre and Thompsons Africa choosing to book with us. We are based in Cape Town and have been operating since 2005 during which time we have had over 25 000 satisfied guests on our various activities, tours and programs.
Cape to Addo Safaris and Revel Adventures focus primarily on youth travel and operates scheduled tours with guaranteed departures in Cape Town, along the Garden Route and Johannesburg to Kruger from 1 day to 7 days long, private tours and full packages and programmes for couples, families and large school and university groups including volunteering projects and certificate courses from 1 day to over 2 months!
Cape Xtreme Adventure Tours focuses purely on outdoor adventure tours and activities and can offer guests a choice of over 50 tours and activities for individuals and groups in and around Cape Town as well as teambuilding and incentive packages with a difference for small and large groups.
With our years of experience and dedication across many sectors of the tourism industry in South Africa, Cape to Addo Safaris and its sister companies are the natural choice to guarantee your guests their ultimate experience in South Africa!
- Weekly departures for 3, 4, 5 & 7 Day tours along the Garden Route and to Addo Elephant Park
- Safe, fun and affordable – covering the best of the Western and Eastern
- Big 5 game drive in Addo Elephant National Park (SA National Park)
- Explore the pristine semi-desert region of the Little Karoo
- Visit the magnificent Cango Caves, ride an ostrich, pet cheetahs or croc
- Visit the beautiful Tsitsikamma National Park
- View SA’s premier surfing wave in Jeffreys Bay. Stop for a shop at surf
wear factory shops
- Walk, feed and ride an African elephant in the Crags
- Kayak through one of the many National Parks in the Garden Route
- View or jump the highest bungy jump in the world at Bloukrans Bridge (216m)